How We Fulfill Our Mission
• Timely, complete and accurate preparation and preprocessing
edits of charges to minimize rejected claims.
• Electronic filing of charges to all accepting third-party
• Timely appeals of claims paid outside the contracted
• Prompt, effective responses to denied claims.
• Aggressive follow through on delinquent payments
from insurance carriers.
• Effective solutions to help patients meet their
• Timely processing of patient and insurance refunds.
• A comprehensive understanding of CPT and ICD-9 codes.
• Fostering a culture of compliance that meets the
Compliance Program Guidance for Third Party Medical Billing Companies, as issued
by the Office of the Inspector General (OIG) of the Department
of Health and Human Services (DHHS), relevant Health Care Financing Administration
(HCFA) guidelines and regulations, and similar documentary
instructions in all phases of the company's operations.
• HIPAA compliancy, which includes updating our privacy
practices, as well as working with Misys Healthcare Systems
to confirm secure transaction standards.
• Operations restricted to the East Coast to ensure
a high level of expertise with government and local payer regulations.
• We do not sub-contract claims or other services overseas.