The Benefits of Outsourcing
Lower your overhead by:
• Reducing employee salaries, taxes and benefits.
Spend less time hiring and training, and dealing with employee-related
• Reducing the need for office space, furniture supplies
• Reducing the need for computer upgrades, hardware
and software, and maintenance contracts.
• Reducing phone lines and long distance telephone
• Reducing costs for HCFA forms, patient statements,
computer paper and postage.
Increase your quality through:
• Our highly trained staff. We continuously upgrade
our skills through seminars, workshops, newsletters and
other professional programs.
• Our awareness of the delicate balance between firmness
and politeness, whether dealing with patients or insurance
• Our commitment to assuring that the physician-patient
relationship isn’t adversely affected by our efforts.
Maintain your control through:
• Complete access to your accounts.
• Comprehensive month-end reports. You can evaluate
your practice's total performance, plus break out data by
provider and/or practice location.
• Strict audit controls, helping to ensure that you
deposit the money you earn.
Increase your cash flow through:
• Our built-in incentive to collect your money. We
are paid only on the money
• Electronic filing. Preprocessing edits ensure fewer
claims are rejected by insurance companies. Claims are filed
instantly. Patient balances are collected sooner.
• Redirecting your staff away from billing and onto
the day-to-day operations that make your practice profitable.